- KELP has the latest, fully digital broadcasting technology. Consider advertising on KELP! Our recording studios a...
- KELP Christian Radio provides a full featured social website for the benefit of our listening audience. Providi...
- KELP's mission and goal has been to reach families and change lives for our Lord Jesus Christ since 1982. Broadca...
- KELP reaches approximately 5 million people in the local geographical area, and at last report had registered lis...
- KELP Christian radio broadcasts from El Paso, Texas via AM 1590 and FM 95.9 as well as from Mesquite (Las Cruces)...
Habitat for Humanity
Habitat for Humanity International is a nonprofit, faith-based, house-building, organization working in nearly 80 countries and in 2,400 communities worldwide. Habitat's goal is to bring people together to build homes, communities and hope. Habitat relies on donors and volunteers to help break the cycle of poverty and to build decent housing that low-income families can afford. Together, we can attract more poeple to Habitiat's work and serve more families than ever before. Your support will help Habitiat build houses and hope with families around the world as more people respond to the question, "What will you build?"
DivorceCare (www.divorcecare.org) is a video seminar featuring some of the nation's foremost Christian experts on divorce and recovery topics as seen from a biblical perspective. The video seminars are combined with a support group discussion of the materials presented during the video. There are 13 individual seminars. Child care for children up to the fifth grade is provided on request. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions or would like more inforation about the DivorceCare seminars. We meet at Mountainview Baptist Church 4959 Hondo Pass every Tuesday at 7:00pm. Materials provided at no cost to the user. Darryl Hunt 575-824-4554
Centro San Vicente
The CSV is a federally funded non-profit community health organization center. CSV provides a comprehensive range of health services that will not turn patients away regardless of their ability to pay.
Hours: Monday-Thursday from 8am to 9pm, and Friday from 8am to 5pm.
Location: 8061 Alameda Ave. El Paso, TX 79915.
Services include primary medical care, dental care, behavioral health care, spiritual care and health education services.
Page 2 of 2