- KELP has the latest, fully digital broadcasting technology. Consider advertising on KELP! Our recording studios a...
- KELP Christian Radio provides a full featured social website for the benefit of our listening audience. Providi...
- KELP's mission and goal has been to reach families and change lives for our Lord Jesus Christ since 1982. Broadca...
- KELP reaches approximately 5 million people in the local geographical area, and at last report had registered lis...
- KELP Christian radio broadcasts from El Paso, Texas via AM 1590 and FM 95.9 as well as from Mesquite (Las Cruces)...
Jihad in America - The Grand Deception Documentary film on Thursday, September 8th at the Church of St. Clement in the Mayfield room located at 810 N. Campbell at 7:00pm. There is no charge. Park for free in the lot at the corner of Campbell and Montana. Enter through the Wyburn-Roderick Hall entrance on Montana street.
Church Offers Free Medical, Food, More
Where: 301 S. Schutz, very close to Zaragoza. This is San Pablo Lutheran Church and Ysleta Lutheran Mission in El Paso's Lower Valley.
This Saturday, August 8th will have a FREE medical event. It is in conjunction with Ysleta Lutheran Mission and RotoCare. This will take place every other week. It is free medical care--the same care one would receive in a doctors office. It is open to anyone and everyone. You don't need to have insurance.
Additionally, we offer a food bank on Saturdays. And a hot lunch program Monday to Friday.
You can read all about it at www.sanpablolutheran.org
For more info: Steven at 915-801-7035 or Pastor Heimer can be reached at 915-740-3496
October Bible Drive
Bibles freely go to many places including, hospitals, nursing homes, rescue missions, homeless shelters, street ministries, remote villages around the world, small churches, homes, prisons, bus stations, etc.
We are a Prison Ministry, serving the need of 10,000 refugees living in camps and inmates of over 561 prisons around this West African region...
- Annual October Bible Drives since 1992
- If it's Bible and not "gooey," it's ok to give, even parts of old Bibles
- English Bibles in great demand around the world
- Over 80 countries served
- Year 'round Bible ministry
- Collection centers USA & Canada; for lists see: www.bf.org/bibledrive/cc.htm & www.bf.org/bibledrive/northwest.htm
For more info visit: www.bf.org/bibledrive