- KELP has the latest, fully digital broadcasting technology. Consider advertising on KELP! Our recording studios a...
- KELP Christian Radio provides a full featured social website for the benefit of our listening audience. Providi...
- KELP's mission and goal has been to reach families and change lives for our Lord Jesus Christ since 1982. Broadca...
- KELP reaches approximately 5 million people in the local geographical area, and at last report had registered lis...
- KELP Christian radio broadcasts from El Paso, Texas via AM 1590 and FM 95.9 as well as from Mesquite (Las Cruces)...
37th Annual Transmountain Optimist NorthEaster Parade
Saturday, April 4th, 2015 Starting at 10:00am.
Takes place on Diana St. and stretches from Hercules to Northpark Mall.
Methodist Children's Home
This home offers hope to children, youth and families through a nurturing Christian community. We would like to know if any listeners who may be interested in becoming foster parents. We are looking for families who can provide a safe, secure and productive home to those children in need. For most of us, simply having someone there to walk with us is all it takes to give us the strength and comfort we need. By becoming a foster parent through Methodist Children's Home, you can offer hope by waling beside a child who needs assurance in the midst of the unknown. You can offer Hope. We offer foster care information /orientation every 2nd Mondy of the month at 6:00pm. For more info: 915-781-0005 or visit at www.methodistchildrenshome.org
Addicts, Alcoholics and God
A 12-Step Bible Study
Our Mission is: to use our God Potential to impact lives, the world we live in, and a world to come.
Our goal is to speak to and reach out to the still sick and suffering those in bondage those seeking Jesus Christ and to those that can share experience, strength and hope.
October Bible Drive
Bibles freely go to many places including, hospitals, nursing homes, rescue missions, homeless shelters, street ministries, remote villages around the world, small churches, homes, prisons, bus stations, etc.
We are a Prison Ministry, serving the need of 10,000 refugees living in camps and inmates of over 561 prisons around this West African region...
- Annual October Bible Drives since 1992
- If it's Bible and not "gooey," it's ok to give, even parts of old Bibles
- English Bibles in great demand around the world
- Over 80 countries served
- Year 'round Bible ministry
- Collection centers USA & Canada; for lists see: www.bf.org/bibledrive/cc.htm & www.bf.org/bibledrive/northwest.htm
For more info visit: www.bf.org/bibledrive
Habitat for Humanity
Habitat for Humanity International is a nonprofit, faith-based, house-building, organization working in nearly 80 countries and in 2,400 communities worldwide. Habitat's goal is to bring people together to build homes, communities and hope. Habitat relies on donors and volunteers to help break the cycle of poverty and to build decent housing that low-income families can afford. Together, we can attract more poeple to Habitiat's work and serve more families than ever before. Your support will help Habitiat build houses and hope with families around the world as more people respond to the question, "What will you build?"
DivorceCare (www.divorcecare.org) is a video seminar featuring some of the nation's foremost Christian experts on divorce and recovery topics as seen from a biblical perspective. The video seminars are combined with a support group discussion of the materials presented during the video. There are 13 individual seminars. Child care for children up to the fifth grade is provided on request. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions or would like more inforation about the DivorceCare seminars. We meet at Mountainview Baptist Church 4959 Hondo Pass every Tuesday at 7:00pm. Materials provided at no cost to the user. Darryl Hunt 575-824-4554
Centro San Vicente
The CSV is a federally funded non-profit community health organization center. CSV provides a comprehensive range of health services that will not turn patients away regardless of their ability to pay.
Hours: Monday-Thursday from 8am to 9pm, and Friday from 8am to 5pm.
Location: 8061 Alameda Ave. El Paso, TX 79915.
Services include primary medical care, dental care, behavioral health care, spiritual care and health education services.