- KELP has the latest, fully digital broadcasting technology. Consider advertising on KELP! Our recording studios a...
- KELP Christian Radio provides a full featured social website for the benefit of our listening audience. Providi...
- KELP's mission and goal has been to reach families and change lives for our Lord Jesus Christ since 1982. Broadca...
- KELP reaches approximately 5 million people in the local geographical area, and at last report had registered lis...
- KELP Christian radio broadcasts from El Paso, Texas via AM 1590 and FM 95.9 as well as from Mesquite (Las Cruces)...
Owner, General Manager
Arnie McClatchey has been in radio broadcasting for over fifty years. Arnie loves the Lord and is committed to sharing the precious message of Christ around the world by means of radio.
Evangelist & Teacher, Director of Operations
Jay Gilliland has been preaching and teaching God's Word for almost thirty years.
Tina is a dedicated Christian who loves the Lord. She serves in several capacities in various ministries.
Reception, Production Assistant
If you call the station, more than likely the first person you will talk to is Eydie. She has been with KELP for three years and takes care of donor operations.
Minister, Morning Producer
Clark Peters "Pastor Clark" has been preaching and teaching God's Word for many years. He loves talking with people and you can call him any time.
Prison Minister, Saturday Producer
Jeff is a recent addition to KELP and serves as our Saturday producer. Jeff is dedicated to reaching men in prison for Christ. A special calling which very few people can meet. Jeff solicits your prayers for these men.
Steve Strub has been working for KELP for a period of about fifteen years. He serves as our Sunday producer.
Saturday Morning Hostess, "The Trading Post"
Kim has been hosting the Trading Post for the past two years and does a great job for us. She has many radio friends who call her week after week. It wouldn't be Trading Post without Kim.
Saturday Morning Hostess, "The Kids Corner""
Jenna Rae is the daughter of our own Tina Casano. Jenna loves the Lord and brings light and enthusiasm wherever she goes.